Every Looker is required to have a WeGoLook ID/badge when going onsite to conduct a Look. The good news is that it's never been easier to create your badge within the mobile App!
*Be sure you look professional in the photo used for your badge (and especially, while onsite).
In fact, you may be asked by an onsite contact to verify your credentials by showing your affiliation with WeGoLook. To create your WeGoLook ID badge, simply follow the step-by-step instructions below and you’ll have your new badge in no time!
1. Open the app
2. Go to the menu by selecting the three lines in the upper left corner
3. Select 'Account'
4. Select 'Profile'
5. Select 'Edit' (iOS; upper right corner) or the blue & white pencil icon (Android; lower right corner; shown below)
6. Select 'Edit Photo' under the photo circle
7. Select 'Take new photo' or 'Choose existing photo'
8. Browse to the photo you want (if choosing existing)
9. Move and crop as needed; select 'CROP' when done
10. Your electronic badge is created!
Accessing Your Badge While On-Site
1. Select the current Look
2. Click the shield icon at the top of the page.
3. After clicking the shield icon, you should see your WeGoLook ID Badge. The badge will display your photo and your name. *Please note that some Looks may also have a client’s logo, with the words 'On behalf of'.
I have been off the grid for awhile do to the passing of my spouse. I see you now require this ID in the app but I do not have an android phone. I have a Windows phone and it doesn't look like you have an app for me. What do I do?
Unfortunately, we do not support Windows phone at this time.
I see that my personal address appears with the information. When presenting to a client will it reveal my personal information or should I update the address info to reflect WeGo Look's information?
When viewing your profile, you will see your headshot along with your address, telephone number, etc. However, when you are actually out on a Look, the ID/Badge is accessed from within the assignment on your app and is simply the picture with your name.
Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns. We're happy to help!