Step 1: Download the app.
Step 2: Open the app.
Step 3: Sign in to the app
- Enter the email address and password for your WeGoLook account to sign in.
- If you forget your password, click Forgot Password and follow the instructions on the screen to reset your password.
Step 4: Permissions
In order for the app to function properly, you will be asked to enable your location, camera, microphone, and notification permissions. Take the time to do this now by selecting Allow Access to ensure your app is ready to go when completing your first Look.
Step 5: Sign the WeGoLook Independent Contractor Agreement (“Looker Agreement”)
Read the agreement, and when you reach the end select Accept.
Step 6: Menu items
The at the top left is where you can find the following menu items:
- My Looks
- Available Looks
My Looks includes the following:
- Past Due
- Schedule Now
- On Hold
- The All Tab - Displays all Looks that are assigned to you.
- Schedule Now indicates you have NOT yet scheduled the Look.
- Scheduled indicates you have scheduled the Look.
- Past Due indicates a Look is past due.
- Declined indicates that you have declined the Look.
To Refresh your My Looks Dashboard, swipe down on the screen. When the refresh wheel stops spinning, you should be good to go.
The Available Looks section displays Looks that are available to claim and should include some basic information about each Look. Don't worry! Once you click on a Look, you'll see additional details that may help you decide whether to claim or decline the assignment.
After reviewing the fee, map radius, due date, and any other pertinent details, click Claim in the upper right corner or Decline in the upper left corner to make your choice.
When you Claim a Look, you receive a confirmation message.
The Account section enables you to update the following:
- Payment - Update your information for payment.
- Profile - Ensure your contact information and photo are current.
- License - Add or remove any relevant licenses (e.g. notary).
- Skills - Keep us up-to-date on your skills and certifications.
- Language - Add any languages you speak. (You may be eligible for specialized Looks.)
- Insurance - Easily provide your auto insurance information.
- Settings - Easily view the settings for the app.
- Tools - Add your tools to help qualify you for specialized Looks.
- Logout - Only logout of the app if you no longer wish to receive Looks.
The Support section includes information and instructions for contacting Looker Support for assistance.
Step 7: Look Overview
The Look Overview displays information pertaining to the selected Look and allows you to schedule the Look.
- Job Number - Unique to each Look.
- Location - Where the Look takes place.
- Due - Date by which your Look MUST be completed.
- Looker Instructions - Very specific instructions regarding how the Look must be performed.
- ***Important! Review instructions closely.
Click Schedule Now to call the on-site contact, view the call script, enter a schedule time for the Look, or give a reason for your inability to schedule at this time.
Click Call On-Site Contact (if applicable) and Enter Date & Time, or select Unable to Schedule.
If you click Call Script, use this to help you in communicating with the on-site contact.
If you click Unable to Schedule, choose a reason.
If you click Schedule Look, set the date and time of the Look.
After scheduling, click Done and you will receive a confirmation message.
Step 8: Performing a Look
Click Start Look to begin the Look
Questions - Be certain to answer the questions and be as thorough as possible noting any damage or on-site observations. Any questions that have the red REQUIRED badge MUST be answered.
Use the blue arrows (< >) to move through the questions.
Click Scan to scan the VIN barcode.
Align the camera to get a close-up of the bar code or QR code to scan.
Taking photos - To snap a picture, click the circle shutter button on the picture. Please hold your camera steady and zoom into the subject for optimal photos.
- The photo guide will assist you by giving an example of what is needed; click the X to close the guide.
- If your photo is not a good quality image, select Retake.
- Insider Tip: If you are getting hazy photos, try cleaning off your camera lens.
- Once you get a good quality photo, select Use on the bottom right.
You can always go back and retake the photo by selecting the photo and clicking Retake.
Taking videos - Some Looks will require you to record a video. Click the circle shutter button to capture the video. Please hold your camera steady and zoom into the subject for optimal video.
In this example, the video is 30-35 seconds in length. The green section on the circle shutter button reflects the ~5 seconds of optional video you may or may not use. You will see the progress of the video from the white line progressing around the circle shutter button.
Click the square STOP icon when you are finished recording. The video will refresh with a play button. Play the video for quality assurance.
Step 9: Submit Look
- You can review any questions/photos in the app by going to the Questions Dashboard inside the Look.
- Make sure there are no red Xs.
When you have added all photos and answered all questions, press Submit Look at the bottom of the Look Overview. NOTE: Once you select Submit Look you will not be able to make any changes or add additional information.
Select Yes if you are ready to submit the Look.
The app will show you the progress as it submits the report.
When you see the Success message, you know that your order has been submitted to WeGoLook for review.
If you have any questions or concerns before, during, or after a Look, please reach out to Looker Support at 405-512-5395 or send an email to email@example.com. Our Looker Support Professionals are here to serve you seven days a week!