This Look involves delivering a document/notice to the door of a property owner. The document will be provided to you electronically in the email when you are assigned the Look. You will need to print and place the document(s) in an envelope prior to traveling onsite. This Look does not require successful contact while onsite, but an attempt should be made. Below is a step by step guide to give you a better idea of what to expect.
- Print attached documents, review pages 1 and 2 for instructions.
- Place all additional pages of the printed document (pages 3 and 4) in an envelope. Notification Letter must be sealed using a security white envelope (non-transparent) marked CONFIDENTIAL FOR: customer and/or co-signers name. Use blue or black ink only to write on the envelope. Do not use red ink.
- Travel to the address listed in the Look details and attempt to deliver the document in person. If a "No Trespassing" sign is posted at the property, do not enter the property.
- If there is no contact made, tape the notice to the front door and take a photo of the taped envelope. DO NOT place the envelope in the mailbox. DO leave the contact letter on the exterior of the mailbox at the roadway, entrance gate or post when applicable. The letter may also be left on the gate of a secured single-family residence.
- Capture photos validating the address and property of the delivery location. Do not take photos of the onsite contact or anybody else.
- A photo of the vehicle with the license plate visible may be requested. If not present, take a picture of the driveway
- Should an address not exist, or should you go to an address and you do not have an apartment number, lot number, room number, or are unable to access the property for any reason, please photograph the location and state the results in the description. The same will apply if the person no longer resides at the address.