The following is some general information about completing WeGoLook scene inspections. Please see our How-To Guides for more detailed information on Parking Lot Scene Inspections, Intersection Scene Inspections, and Highway/Street Scene Inspections.
Communication is Key
As a looker, one of the most important things to keep in mind is that communication is a key component to your success as well as the success of WeGoLook. Once you accept an assignment and determine that you are willing and able to complete by the due date, it is imperative that you schedule your appointment within the WeGoLook mobile App so we can provide accurate and timely updates to our clients.
*Please be advised that inspections should take place within two days of accepting a look.
Before you choose to complete a Scene Inspection, you should take a moment to consider the following:
- Estimated time to complete an inspection is 10-15 minutes
- Immediately upon claiming a Look, you should review the details to ensure you are willing and able to complete the assignment as required.
- Requests for scene inspections vary based on the individual needs of our clients, which means there may be additional requirements, such as:
- Lane width measurements
- Diagram of the incident location
- Meeting a contact at the scene
*Unless otherwise stated, all appointments should take place during daylight hours for best results.
All of us here at WeGoLook want you to succeed, which is why we've compiled a short list of "best practices" designed to help you achieve success on every Look. To avoid the risk of multiple trips for one Look, you may wish to do the following:
- Ensure your phone is fully charged.
- Reach out to the onsite contact (if applicable) to confirm availability at the scheduled time.
- Ensure that you have everything you need (e.g. yardstick) to successfully complete the Look according to the specific Look details.
*If you experience any issues or complications before, during, or after the inspection, please call Looker Support at 405-512-5395 or send an email to email@example.com so we can note the Look and update our client in an accurate and timely manner.