- From any login page (iOS or Android app, wegolook.com/login, etc.) click the link that says "Forgot Password?"
- Enter your email address, then hit "Send Email." If you have an account using that email address, you will receive an email walking you through the next step.
- The user will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org that walks them through resetting their password.
- If you don't see an email, check your junk mail and filters.
- Open the email and click "Reset Your Password."
- Enter a new password and then re-enter it to confirm. Press "Reset Password" and you are done. You can now use the new password to log in.
I've done this numerous times and I can't sign into the app. I can sign in online but the app keeps saying wrong email or password
I cannot change my password. I enter it, but I get a reply saying "Make sure there are more than 8 characters and that they do not match". It does not tell me what is wrong and does not tell me how to fix it. (too few characters? No Upper case? It would be helpful to have one of those status sticker that lights \green if you are getting a little closer to having a whole password. thanks