Do I Need To Be A Licensed Pilot?


All drone pilots for WeGoLook MUST be Part 107 licensed through the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). Please visit the FAA's website at the following link for more information on obtaining your Part 107 license.


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request