When it comes to getting paid for the work you complete, there are a few minor details you’ll need to take into consideration to ensure you get paid accurately and on time. You’ll also want to be aware of our Looker payment schedule (see below).
If you have not already done so, please update to the newest version of the WeGoLook Mobile App:
For new lookers, there are two options to set up your payment settings. You may either choose direct deposit, or you may choose to receive your payment through PayPal.
Set Up Your Payment Preferences:
You can set up direct deposit or PayPal payments by doing the following:
*Please note that there are no fees associated with receiving payment via Direct Deposit.
There is $1.50 fee for processing payments via PayPal.
In the WeGoLook mobile App, click the drop-down menu in the top, left corner. It should appear as 3 lines.
Select the 'Pay & Tax' icon, which should be reflected with a $.
From here you can choose your preferred method of payment: Direct Deposit, or PayPal.
Enter Your Checking Account Information
**If you choose direct deposit, your screen will prompt you to enter your account details. Enter the information to the account you want your payments to be delivered to and select "Save".
**In regards to payment, please note the following:
- Any Look that is completed between a Sunday and a Saturday is paid out on the following Friday. If you are signed up with direct deposit (ACH) or PayPal, payment is usually deposited by the end of the day on the Friday payment is issued.
- Please be advised that the completion date is not always the same day you submit the Look, but rather the day we approve and submit it to our client. This means that it can, in some cases, take one to two weeks to receive payment.
- Although most payments are usually issued within two weeks of a Look's completion, in rare circumstances it may take up to 30 days.
- Please note: There is a $1.50 fee for PayPal, but direct deposit (ACH) is free. (US only)
- CHECKS: Some of our lookers are grandfathered in to a previous option of payment by check. It should be noted that the fees for check processing is $3.00 per check.